- Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Logistics is generally the detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation. In a general business sense, logistics is the management of the flow of things between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet requirements of customers or corporations.
- Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management
The hospitality industry is a broad category of fields within the service industry that includes lodging, event planning, theme parks, transportation, cruise line, travelling and additional fields within the tourism industry. A hospitality unit acts as a restaurant, hotel, or an amusement park consists of multiple groups such as facility maintenance and direct operations.
- Diploma in Food & Beverage services
- Advanced Diploma in in Food & Beverage services
- Certificate in Food & Beverage
- Certificate in Pastry
- Certificate in Culinary skills
- Diploma in Catering Management
- Advanced Diploma in Catering Management
Food service (US English) or catering industry (British English) defines those businesses, institutions, and companies responsible for any meal prepared outside the home.This industry includes restaurants, school and hospital cafeterias, catering operations, and many other formats.The companies that supply food service operators are called food service distributors.
- Diploma in Networking & Computer Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Networking & Computer Technology
A computer network is a digital telecommunications network which allows nodes to share resources. In computer networks, computing devices exchange data with each other using connections (data links) between nodes. These data links are established over cable media such as wires or optic cables, or wireless media such as Wi-Fi.
- Diploma in Business Administration
Business administration is administration of a business. It includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations, as well as related fields which include accounting, finance and marketing. The administration of a business includes the performance or management of business operations and decision making, as well as the efficient organization.